Scenic Eclipse Facts
• 114 all-verandah suites;
• 10 dining options – from Asian Fusion to French fine dining to a chef’s table to a poolside buffet;
• a 5,920 ft² spa with a well-equipped gym and separate yoga and Pilates studio;
• two six-guest helicopters and one six-guest submarine capable of depths of nearly 1,000 feet — to allow for explorations far beyond any done on expedition ships to date;
• a 240-seat theater for entertainment and lectures;
• indoor and outdoor plunge pools;
• butler service for all guests and an almost 1:1 guest-to-staff ratio.
• innovative zero-speed stabilizer fins, 50% larger than standard to provide greater stability;
• the highest passenger ship ice class rating – Polar Class 6;
• redundancies in propulsion, navigation, safety systems and food refrigeration;
• state-of-the-art bridge systems;
• and a GPS dynamic positioning system allowing for stationary positioning without an anchor, reducing any environmental affect in sensitive regions.
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours has grown over its 33-year history to include award-winning, all-inclusive luxury river cruises and handcrafted 5-star land journeys tours that take participants to many of the world’s most fascinating destinations.